Job Role: Site HSE Lead
Location: Benin Republic
Site HSE Lead Job In Benin Republic
- 3-5 Years of work experience.
- Degree in relevant technical, industry, or HSE-specific discipline
- NEBOSH IGC Certificate or Diploma
- ISO Certification
- Other relevant HSE training
- Basic comprehension of French language
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Effective/competent MS Office Suite User
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
- Promote an enthusiastic HSE culture that delivers positive commitment to and engages all team members in continuous HSE improvement.
- Provide advice and assistance to management on all HSE matters.
- Promote HSE engagement and communication through various initiatives.
- Supervise and provide oversight of all contractors’ activities through a robust contractor safety management system.
- Regularly conduct HSE inspection and audit across the site.
- Provide an enhanced safe system of work through hazard identification, risk assessment, permit-to-work system and other means.
- Effective management of incidents including proactive measures to prevent its occurrence.
- Conduct incident investigations for root causes and prepare reports for all incidents, and communicate with management.
- Ensure monitoring of compliance to all applicable HSE legislation in the state and country.
- Develop HSE material and campaigns for knowledge sharing and promotion of best practices.
- Develop and deliver HSE training and coaching to all staff on HSE areas.
- Develop regular reports to management on HSE issues for leading and lagging indicators.
Qualified and interested persons should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the mail subject.
May Also Be Interested In