A client of ours in the UK is looking to hire a Senior Safety Engineer on a contract basis
Role: Senior Safety Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Work Style: Hybrid (12 days from home per month)
Senior Safety Engineer Job In UK
Description of Project/Role and Main Responsibilities
– Production of project safety deliverables (HSE Plans, HSE Philosophy, ToR’s for Safety workshops).
– Organising and attending safety workshops (HAZID/ENVID, HAZOP, SIL), Safety action management and sign off.
– Input into safety case update.
– Liaising with clients and at times external stakeholders.
– Support projects with Safety risk assessments.
– Act as part of the Safety and Environment team across projects, potentially acting as the Project Discipline Leader on individual project.
– Advising projects on HSE regulatory compliance.
Feel free to get in touch and ask any questions regarding this role and to request a full job description, email below.
I look forward to hearing your response.
May Also Be Interested In
HSE Assistant Manager Job In Bangladesh
Field HSE Officer Job In Indonesia