- Location: Paris, Île-de-France Region
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: €85k – 95k per year + car, benefits per annum
- Sector: Environmental Health & Safety
- Contact: Darren Brooks
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01296 611316
- Expiry Date: 04 July 2023
- Ref: PR/026103
Senior EHS Manager Job In France
Senior EHS Manager (Regional)
c85,000-95,000 Euros plus benefits + package
Shirley Parsons has been retained exclusively by a FTSE organisation to appoint a proven Regional ESH Manager with multi-site experience manufacturing experience. This is a brand new position and will require an individual with the experience of delivering results in a fast-paced and complex environment.
– Covering a number of manufacturing facilities across France and Germany, ranging from 50-200 employees per site
– As an EHS Leader in the business, you’ll take a leading and influential role in establishing clear standards for H&S & developing a strategy in a collaborative manner, that ensures these standards are successfully adopted and embedded throughout the organisation.
– You’ll maintain oversight of ongoing compliance and performance levels in both Safety and Environmental, establishing frameworks and driving engagement with senior stakeholders.
– There is an expectation that the successful applicant will also lead on developing a proactive safety culture across all sites in the region
– Possess senior EHS leadership experience across fast paced production environments.
– Ability to lead, motivate and develop a positive safety and environmental culture
– Experience with both Health&Safety and Environmental.
-French language skills along with business standard English is required. German would be a distinct advantage.
– An individual keen to implement their own ideas and not be afraid to shake up the system
Vacancy Reference: PR/026103
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks – email@example.com