Employment type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 5year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
QHSE Engineer/Officer Job In Dubai UAE
Company is in need of Quality & HSE Engineer dedicated for the Marine & Plant Department. The Marine and Plant Department is responsible for maintaining and managing the Company Assets namely Marine Vessels such as Tug Boats, Construction & Transportation Barges, Multi CAT, Speed boats, Construction plant and equipment and Vehicles. The Department also runs a minor workshop catering to upgrade vessels for specific project requirements.
- Diploma / Degree in mechanical / marine engineering
- Specialized qualification / certification in ship management and preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards
Experience / Skills:
- Total of 7 years’ experience in Quality and HSE Implementation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marine and Plant Department Operations, Maintenance and / or Quality and HSE Implementation Experience
- Knowledge of Dubai Municipality / EHS Trakhees / Abu Dhabi OSHAD & Environment Authority Code of Practices and Regulations
- Ability to document processes and procedures – narrative and flow chart format
- Knowledge of Asset Management Policies, Federal Transportation Requirements, Vetting Requirements of Oil & Gas Operating Companies
- Knowledge of Marine Insurance and Chartering Procedures
- Good written and spoken presentation skills
- Prepare and Maintain Master Register of Assets together with their navigating licenses and certifications
- Set up in coordination with Department Head the Objectives and Performance Indicators for the department and key personnel.
- Ensure procedures and processes within the department are documented and training is imparted to personnel
- Ensure operational data and costing on a day to day basis is available and the data is used to set up optimal rental rates for internal and external markets
- Ensure Authority and Classification Society requirements are listed and the surveys are effected and classification validity is maintained
- Ensure Emergency procedure is valid and necessary drills are carried out on board vessels and for the facility.
- Ensure Authority requirements for Health and Safety and Environment are known documented and implemented.
- Assist in Third Party and Second Party Department Audits
- Ensure monthly performance reports are issued to Management by the Department Head.
- Ensure procedure for handling and scrap disposal are complied with
- Maintain Health and Safety and Housekeeping at the MPD facility.
- Documenting Risks and Mitigation Measures
- Identifying training needs and arranging inhouse + external training sessions
- Coordinate with Corporate IMS Coordinator for documentation and change management
How To Apply
Submit an updated copy of your CV to the mail address below:
May Also Be Interested In
HSE Officer Job In Qatar & Other Vacancies
Graduate Trainee – HSE/IT Officer In Nigeria