Urgent Requirement :- Project Manager ( Offshore Structure Fabrication)
Topsides, Jackets, Boatlanding, Piles, Floatation Tank, Pile Cluster
Email Id :– firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location :- Qatar
Contract :- Unlimited
Qualification :- BE Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience in Offshore Fabrication (i.e., Jacket, Topside, Boat landing, etc.).
Experience:- Minimum 05 years experience in relevant position.
Project Manager Job In Qatar
1) Responsible for kick starting the project handling the overall project requirements, managing time, budget and scope, vendors, procurement and providing relevant construction presentation/reports for both internal and external stakeholders
2) Effectively manage the project team including personnel from the functional departments and always ensure effective communication.
Responsible for monitoring the progress of the project to ensure timely delivery of assignments while maintaining high HSE standards and cost effectiveness. Ensure programs are front lined on daily basis.
3) Develop contingency plans in advance in case items on critical path are delayed.
4) Arrange project meetings, internal and external as necessary to ensure the effective monitoring of key project performance indicators.
Efficiently manage all the project interface internal and external with all involved stakeholders.
5) Closely track the project cost in all aspect to ensure project is within budget at all time and timely reporting to direct report.
6) Motivating the site-based project team to deliver the project in a safe , timely and cost effective manner Ensuring timely review and errorless reports submission to internal and external stakeholders
7) Ensure that all project/contract deliverables including final documentation are properly submitted to the client in timely manner. Ensure project documents are maintained complete, updated and stored properly.
8) Ensure project close out reports are maintained which includes the project evaluation, assessment of the results and lesson learnt.
Foster an engaging culture of safe and productive work through role modelling Company values.
9 ) Build and maintain a stimulating and challenging environment by taking a professional approach to interactions, using effective communications, and providing coaching and encouragement to others to help them achieve their maximum Actively participate in company Safety meetings.
10 ) Conduct & Steer the project quality and HSE awareness program.
Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environment management policies , procedure and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
May Also Be Interested In