We are now recruiting 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗦 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 for Doha.
Please apply if you match with below listed criterias.
CVs to be send to email@example.com with a deadline 10 Jan 2023.
Project IS Support Job In Doha
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering relevant to the Information Management Systems or Computer Science,
Minimum 8 Years in Oil & Gas Industry,
Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Information Solutions,
- Knowledge of IS Security concepts,
- Good Budget Management and control,
- Good leadership skills, good communication skills, and end-user service minded,
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills,
- Ability to formalize procedures,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Language: Fluent English.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing and controlling HSE rules within his area of responsibility.
- To capture information on the Project and the Project Team’s strategy and planning (Project nature, partners, contractors, context, locations; Project organisation, personnel, and evolution over time; Project specificity, requirements, and constraints).
- To identify the Project Team’s IS and Telecommunication needs, covering all operational sites and over the entire project period, and participate in designing the IS System for the following:
– Applications, services, data sharing, data storage,
– IS and Telecommunication Methodology,
– Conception and documentation of the architecture, in collaboration with IS architects, covering infrastructure and equipment, interconnection of the different sites, data security (PCs, servers, routers, peripherals, data links, data exchanges).
- To define (and revise as necessary) the associated IS/IT budget for the whole project team and life of project.
- To put in place the validated IS System and maintain its evolution:
- Purchase and installation of the equipment making up the architecture,
- Continuous anticipation of needs evolutions and regular update of the architecture,
- Trigger of study of a new solution by expert teams, when necessary, and follow-up of such studies till implementation,
- Advise Project Team management on IT technical solutions in contribution to the Project Team’s strategy and resolution of challenges, and in harmony with the IS architecture.
- To ensure IS availability and support the Project Team in all locations of the project:
- Give users assistance in the usage of the infrastructural and application resources,
- Assist in resolving user problems directly,
- Follow-up problem resolution when necessary,
- Monitor resource availability – adequacy, and report gaps to the management
May Also Be Interested In
QHSE Engineer/Officer Job In Dubai UAE