We at Nabina Holding are looking for Operation/Factory Manager to join our team.
Operation/Factory Manager Job In Qatar
– Monitor and implement procedures that ensure the timely completion of the different projects in both areas of activity: manufacturing and installation.
– Maintain the records related to the preventive Maintenance Plan.
– Ensure that the HSE regulations are adhered to.
– Oversee the Estimation department to ensure the feasibility of execution of the different details contained in the project and ensure that the executed items are in line with the approved BOQ
– Responsible for preparing all the relevant documentation to support the invoices (DN, MIR, IR, etc.).
– Develop the project schedule, identify the activities to be implemented at each stage, and estimate the resources needed for each stage of the work.
– Managing the project’s communications, both internal and between the various business stakeholders
– Excellent ability to make a timely decision
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Experience in Glass & Aluminum Industry.
– Excellent problem-solving abilities.
– Good communication skills.
-Minimum Eight years of experience.
-Interested candidates, please share your updated CV at email@example.com
May Also Be Interested In
Electrical Supervisor Job In Abu Dhabi
Junior Mechanical Sales Engineer In Cairo
Mechanical Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited In Nigeria