We’re Hiring. Apply today or share this post with your network.
Job Title – Medical Officer
Experience – 5 years
Location – Abuja
Job Field – Medical / Healthcare
Medical Officer Job In Nigeria
The Medical Consultant will report to the head of Medicals on all medical related issues. Working hand-in-hand with the Head of Head of Medicals.
He will possess good organizational skills to help uplift the diagnostic centre. He will perform health assessments, run diagnostic tests, prescribe medication, create treatment plans and provide health and wellness advice to patients and clients as required.
Job Overview and Duties
* Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of diagnostic care available in the centre.
* Perform routine checkups on patients
* Keep detailed notes of the patient
* Perform diagnostic tests to diagnose patients
* Recommend patients to see a specialist
* Provide quality healthcare to patients
* Take part in further education opportunities
* Treat patients in the office for minor injuries
* Create a care plan for a patient.
* Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) advantageous.
* 5 years’ (including NYSC and Housemanship) experience preferably managing a diagnostics centre
* Valid medical license.
* Good organizational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Send Cover Letter and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
May Also Be Interested In