Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator
£53,000 – £63,500 per annum + benefits
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2023
- Ref: PR/025898
HSEQ Coordinator Job In London
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a global leader in contractor and supplier management who have an opening for a HSEQ Coordinator. The post holder will be responsible for providing health and safety expertise to new and existing clients and supporting internal teams. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in London, with the ability to commit to occasional travel to client sites.
The HSEQ Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Review contractor HSEQ documentation and processes, and communicate compliance/gaps regarding regulatory requirements.
- Research, develop, and enhance health and safety review protocols as necessitated by legislation.
- Perform desktop audits of health and safety programs and/or other HSE documentation.
- Serve as health and safety subject matter expert with prospective and existing clients.
The ideal HSEQ Coordinator requires:
- Degree or diploma level Health and Safety qualification or equivalent is preferable.
- Auditing experience and/or qualifications is desirable.
- Membership with IOSH and evidence of continual development is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of HSEQ related legislation, initiative, and self-motivation.
Vacancy reference: PR/025898
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330
May Also Be Interested In