HSE Supervisors (Iraqi nationals – Basra residents only)
Job Overview – HSE Supervisor Job In Iraq
We are hiring a group of HSE Supervisors to cover our activities in multiple oil & gas maintenance and construction projects located in (Iraq – Basra). If you are interested to join us and feel that you comply with the following requirements, please send a copy of your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” (Note: any CV without an attached copy of training certificates wouldn’t be considered).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Supervision on (static, Rotating, electrical and instrumentation) equipment periodic and corrective maintenance activities.
• Facilitate and participate in site specific HSE risk assessments and ensure risk.
registries are maintained up to date
• Monitor, analyze, identify HSE trends in the area of responsibility and report.
• Prepare schedule and conduct HSE inspections.
• Develop Toolbox Talk plan and supporting material. Observe / assist supervision during the delivery of TBTs.
• Assist planning of PTW’s, conduct inspections and ensure compliance to PTW controls measures.
• Initiate, coordinate and record emergency drills, ensure a post drill review/ de-brief is conducted and make recommendations where necessary.
• Actively participate in safety campaigns, Behavior Based Safety program and other initiatives.
• Lead / attend HSE meetings.
• Monitor contractors and vendors to ensure compliance to safe work practices.
• Lead and assist with incident investigations and prepare reports.
• Deliver HSE training / induction courses as assigned.
• Provide coaching to junior HSE staff.
• Other duties connected with the Function, as directed.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering / Bachelor of Science in Chemistry.
• +10 years Oil and Gas experience preferably in maintenance and EPC environment.
Required Training / Certificates:
IOSH Managing Safely.
OSHA General Industries.
Advanced Fire Fighting Course.
Advanced First Aid Course.
May Also Be Interested In