TMLEnergy is hiring HSE SITE position.
HSE Site Officer Job In Indonesia
– Have Occupational and Safety Health certificate from Ministry of Manpower of The Republic Indonesia.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree (any major).
– At least 1 Years of working experience as HSE Officer in EPC Industry (Fresh Graduade welcome to apply)
– Good communication skills, Fluent English writing/speaking will be advantages.
– Good knowledge of building methods, reporting, and regulation.
– Leadership, teamwork, and decision-making ability strive for excellence, hard work, and proactive
– Able to use basic computer software (Ms. Office) and make periodic HSE reports.
– Applicant must be willing to work in our projects (Indonesia).
– Identification of HSE Problems, HIRADC and HSE Programs at the project site
– Making plans for implementing quality and HSE aspects according to project site conditions
– Provision of first aid facilities at the project site
– Control aspects that have an impact on occupational health
– Monitor the implementation and responsibilities of subcontractors/ outsourced staff/ local workers in OHS aspects at the project site
– Ensuring the company’s quality and K3 standards are implemented at the project site
– Lead monthly HSE coordination meetings at the project site
– Dissemination of information related to HSE in the project environment
– Make incident and accident reports at the project site along with investigation reports and their resolutions
– Lead daily Toolbox meeting with a technician
– Ensure workers use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and comply with Work Safety regulations with a Zero Accident target
– Take care of working permits for workers and delivery of goods and ensure that incoming materials are in accordance with the Packing List
– Make periodic reports (daily/weekly/monthly) implementation
Please send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: HSE_University Name_Your Name
HSE_Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia_Siti Nurfajri
May Also Be Interested In