A major player in the Agricultural sector is currently looking to fill the role of HSE Officer.
Job Title: HSE Officer
Industry: Agro Allied
HSE Officer Job In Nigeria
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Making regular site inspections
- Conduct safety inductions enforced compliance of PPE & safety boot standards at workplace
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identify related hazard and preventing measures as per client safety procedures
- Conduct safety exercises, musters and drills.
- All emergency safety procedures
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Monitor Staff movement in and out of the site clinic
- Monitor Drugs Provision and consumptions
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- A bachelor’s degree/HND in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
- 2-5 years’ experience in health and safety.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
May Also Be Interested In