HSE Officer Job In Egypt
- · Bachelor’s degree in sciences or Engineering.
- · 3- 6 years’ of experience in safety.
- · Proven experience in construction field min. 2 years.
- · Awareness of Safety requirements on sites.
- · Creates & formulates internal health and safety policies and procedures.
- · Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- · Implements safe operational practices and makes necessary changes.
- · Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- · Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- · Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- · Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- · Undertakes risk assessments and site inspections.
- · Investigates and records incidents, accidents, complaints, and cases of ill health.
- · OSHA / NEBOSH Certificate holder.
- · Basic Firefighting.
- · Basic First aid Certificates.
- · Health, Safety, Regulations, Training, Education, Risk Assessment, · Analysis, Auditing, Inspection, Communication.
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office applications MS Office and Project.
- · Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels.
- · Cairo Residency is a must.
If you are interested, Kindly send your updated CV mention the job title (HSE Officer) in subject line to: email@example.com
May Also Be Interested In