HSE Officer Job In Egypt
· Bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, and environmental field or any related study.
· 3 – 5 years’ of experience in safety.
· Proven experience in construction field min. 2 years.
· Awareness of Safety requirements on sites.
· Creates & formulates internal health and safety policies and procedures.
· Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
· Implements safe operational practices and makes necessary changes.
· Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
· Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
· Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
· Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
· Undertakes risk assessments and site inspections.
· Investigates and records incidents, accidents, complaints, and cases of ill health.
· OSHA / NEBOSH Certificate holder.
· Basic Firefighting.
· Basic First aid Certificates.
· Health, Safety, Regulations, Training, Education, Risk Assessment, · Analysis, Auditing, Inspection, Communication.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications MS Office and Project.
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels.
· Cairo Residency is a must.
If you are interested, Kindly send your updated CV mention the job title (HSE Officer) in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Also Be Interested In