We are Hiring HSE Officer
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Department: Flooring Department
HSE Officer Job In Abu Dhabi
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of previous work experience as an HSE Officer.
- Candidate should have an in-depth understanding of HSE-related policies and procedures.
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns
- Manages all communications with government departments in regard to safety
- Arranges OSHA-mandated evaluations of the site
- Coordinates all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Testing the effectiveness of site emergency response plans
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
If your profile matches our requirements, you are requested to share your updated resume along with the below details at email@example.com.
1. Total UAE exp.
2. Current Salary
3. Expected Salary
4. Notice Period
*Preference will be given to applicants who are available to Join immediately
May Also Be Interested In
HSE Officer / Engineer Job In UAE