HSE Manager Job In Egypt
- Monitor Workplace Health and Safety.
- Overall responsibility and compliance with the Company’s H&S, making sure staff are aware of the importance of Health and Safety protocol.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines and standards.
- Conduct all “risk assessments” as required by legislation.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports and documents as required.
- Prepare and enforce policies.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Monitor employee conformity to safety laws and policies.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Developing health and safety management systems including quality assurance systems and compliance with external audits.
- Managing and coordinating audits, including liaising with external contractors.
- Train employees and workers on existing and new policies to enforce a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Encourage Best Health and Safety Practices
- Implement practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices in the workplace.
- Supporting and developing the health, safety environmental strategy.
- Developing internal and external networks to allow performance to be bench-marked.
- Reducing the number of health and safety incidents to a minimum.
- B.S degree Preferred ( Engineering or Science ).
- 10-15 years of experience and at least 3 years as HSE Manager in manufacturing field as NEBOSH International Diploma for
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals is preferred.
- Has IOSH and OSHA certificate is must.
- Risk Assessment and Hazard analysis.
- Excellent in using Microsoft office.
- Social & Medical insurance.
- Very Attractive Package & Profit Share.
- Transportation allowance.
- 2 Days of.
- Work Locations: 10th of Ramadan – B4 Zone.
If you are interested send your updated resume to Career@chema-foam.com with Subject ( HSE Manager )
May Also Be Interested In