We are looking to employ the services of HSE Lead in our organization. The job description and other requirements for the role are highlighted below:
HSE Lead Job In Nigeria
* Assist, support, and monitor the implementation of the HSE
* Ensure that the workplace is monitored and is fully in
compliance with all applicable OSHA standards, rules and regulations in
order to maintain safety in manufacturing facilities.
* Use labels, signs, posters, floor marking, and color-coding to
warn employees about potential hazards.
* Ensure that Safety Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are
maintained, and communicated to employees.
* Ensure the results of safety inspections are documented;
monitoring the investigation of accidents and injuries; ensuring that
corrective actions are taken; and providing recommendations for ways to
prevent similar accidents.
* To highlight areas where training/certification is required to
meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or
* Ensure that all accident reports are recorded in a timely,
complete, and accurate manner.
* To bring company related health and safety matters to the
attention of the management at regular intervals.
* Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and
safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst
* Recommend control measures and advise on the standard of P.P.E.
issued to employees.
* Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of
all the company’s operations.
* Carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss
incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms
HSE Qualification such as HSE1, HSE2 & HSE3 General Certificate or
OHSAS 18002/ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Lead auditors
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Interested candidates should forward a detailed resume to:
Kindly make the job title the subject of the email
May Also Be Interested In