We are looking for HSE Engineer for our client ADNOC Group in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates with relevant experience and qualifications please forward CVs to email@example.com
Job Location : Abu Dhabi
Closing Date : ASAP
Salary : Negotiable
Type : Contract Hire
Note : Candidates must have valid UAE Driving License
HSE Engineer Job In Abu Dhabi
Job Responsibilities :
· Act as HSE Technical Authority on technical safety requirement of LPG design, engineering, and O&M issues.
· Provide advice and guidance for risk mitigation measures required for Technical/Process Safety issues of LPG System.
· Review and approve Technical Consultant Deliverable with respect to Safety requirements and standards
· Lead the HSE Audit for the TPI/ Consultant / Contractor performance.
· Review and approve HSE Studies /risk assessment report for the projects impacting HSE, e.g., management of change (i.e. quality changes, process improvements, etc.) and other initiatives.
· Oversee all HSE Inspections (regulatory or otherwise) through action plan closure.
· Identify HSE related guidance and training need for all employees, 3rd party contract employees.
· Participate on site incident investigations with incident owner / lead and lead HSE&S communications regarding incident learning’s. Participate on cross-functional teams, partner with peers and support all network-wide initiatives.
· Basic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering – Mechanical/ Chemical/ /Safety.
· Professional Certifications: NEBOSH – Diploma / IGC/NGC / IOSH / ISO 14001(Lead Auditor) / ISO 45001 (Lead Auditor)
Minimum Experience / Knowledge & Skills
· 10 years of experience Oil & Gas Industry including at least 8 years as Safety or HSE Engineer in a lead/supervisory role with Good oral and written communication skills
· LPG, Natural / gas distribution related experience shall be added advantage.
· Experience in HSEIA / Technical Safety Management (HAZOP / HAZID/ QRA) review etc.
· COMPANY Experience and COMPANY HSE Standard& NFPA will be added advantage.
· Experience in MS Office applications.
· Good in English/Arabic languages written
May Also Be Interested In