We are looking forward for HSE Advisor position with Weatherford India
HSE Advisor Job In India
Job Description as below
- Verified that Weatherford’s Operational Excellence Performance System & Training / QHSSE is implemented across all areas of responsibility.
- Provided guidance to senior management and staff regarding the development, implementation and sustainment of training programs and evaluation.
- Led the deployment and implementation of: Driver & Vehicle Safety, Commitment & Intervention, Facility Safety, Right Start Induction & Training, Risk Management, Lifting Equipment & Operations, and Hazardous Substances.
- Conducted trend analysis of all HSE-related statistical data; identified areas for improvement.
- Developed, implemented and managed audit programs to ensure compliance with Weatherford policies and standards, as well as regional, country, area, regulatory and client requirements.
- Reviewed all non-conformance data regarding Weatherford Quality standards and „Rules to Live By‟; ensured corrective actions were implemented and effective (CPAR)
- Actively delivered training and on job coaching to reinforce expectations for use of Weatherford’s risk management tools (e.g. Permit-to-Work, Job Hazard Analysis, Task Risk Assessment, RADAR, and „Take 5‟) during worksite visits and training activities.
- Developed QHSSE emergency response plan ERP including security drills and an evacuation plan.
- Communicate and liaise with clients on HSE issues including pre-qualification requirements, site safety plans, on-conformance items, incident investigations, pre-job meetings, close-out meetings and non-prime contractor concerns
- Deal directly with OH&S and Client HSE regarding non-conformance items, deficiency corrections, performance issues, case studies and new initiatives
- Expert regarding training Weatherford’s, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) management program 8 GEMS (“Getting Everyone Managing Safely
- Carry out comprehensive job/site HSE audits and inspections
Submit daily, weekly, monthly, and present monthly HSE performance in front of the client
- Audit, pull and ensure proper permits are in place prior to and during projects (i.e. Ground Disturbance, Confined Space, Lock-out/Tag-out, Hot Work, Cold Work, Client Required, Utility)
- Carry out Root Cause, SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique) and Tap Root Investigations; prepare and deliver final reports along with recommendations to senior management.
MS word , Excel , PowerPoint
Those who meet the above mentioned criteria, please mail your CV to email@example.com
May Also Be Interested In
HSE Executive/HSE Officer Job In Port Qasim
HSE Officer Job In Saudi Arabia