FOR Project BCP 2023
Field HSE Officer Job In Indonesia
1. Field HSE Officer (8 Person)
• Minimum 3 (three) year of experience as HSE Officer in oil and gas industry, preferably offshore facilities.
• Familiar with applicable international HSE standards as well as HSE rules and regulations imposed by the Government of Indonesia.
• Possess an Occupational Health and Safety Expert (Ahli K3 Umum) certificate from Indonesian Labour Ministry / MIGAS.
• Have received formal trainings in safety management system, quality management system and other training related with occupational health industry by providing evidence of training certificates
• Familiar with Permit to Work (“PTW”) system and Job Safety Analysis (“JSA”).
• Have Certificate TBOSIET OPITO / Sea Survival.
• Work rotation in remote area
• Work Location Offshore
• Has completed vaccination of Covid19 at least 3rd vaccine.
• Valid SKCK (Police Record)
• Indonesian citizen only
• Good health condition (proven with valid MCU)
Put the “Position Title” as subject email, for example : Field HSE Officer
May Also Be Interested In